*NOTE*: This is the complete Prometheus System kit. If you already have a Prometheus V2 Hot End, you should order the Prometheus System (PRO V2 Upgrade). If you already have an E3D V6 Hot End, you should order the Prometheus System (E3D V6 Upgrade).
The Prometheus System is a revolutionary extrusion system that expands the capabilities of any low-cost 3D printer. It allows your 3D printer to produce complex multi-color and multi-material objects with the simplicity of a single hot end.
- 1x Prometheus System - (unassembled kit with 12V/24V electronics)
- 1x Prometheus V2 Hot End (1.75mm, 0.4mm)
- 1x ProFeeder
- 2x ProStruders
- Extra 1-piece nozzles are available with 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, and 1mm orifice sizes. We recommend using a 0.4mm nozzle as that is the nozzle size that was used for testing. Our user guides are specifically configured for a 0.4mm nozzle.
Check out our successful Kickstarter campaign!
- Print with 2 colors or materials (support material, composites, and special materials)
- Print at temperatures of up to 300C
- No calibration required
- No nozzle dripping (single nozzle design)
- No color contamination (single hot end design)
- Low moving mass (~65g) makes it ideal for Rostock style delta printers
The Prometheus System is compatible with 3D printers that support the following:
- Dual extruder stepper drivers on the controller board
- Cura slicer engine or Simplify3D
- Marlin/Repetier/Smoothieware based firmware (this includes almost all desktop 3D printers)