Please Specify specific requirements in the special instruction field during checkout.
For orders of more than 100pcs: If order quantity is in stock orders ship within 1 week. If order quantity exceeds inventory stock typical lead time is 3-4 weeks. Please contact for delivery details.
- 1x Stainless Steel 1-Piece Nozzle for Prometheus V2 (Beta)
(0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, and 1mm orifice sizes available)
[Note: These nozzles are backward compatible with Prometheus V1.1]
- Professional internal polishing along the full length of the nozzle reduces friction in the hot end and eliminates jamming when printing PLA. The V2 nozzles are processed with a new polishing method which is a combination of mechanical and chemical polishing and results in a flawless internal mirror finish.
- Machined from a single piece of stainless steel, the 1-piece design eliminates all internal “melt-zone” junctions making hot end leaks a thing of the past.
- Variable length “melt-zone” allows for the hot end to be customized according to your needs. From high precision to high speed printing, Prometheus V2 does it all.
- V2 nozzles are made of Stainless Steel so they do not wear like conventional brass nozzles. No need to replace your nozzle when printing abrasive filaments such as the Stainless Steel PLA, Magnetic Iron PLA, and Carbon Fiber PLA offered by Proto-Pasta or Colorfabb XT-CF20.
- V2 nozzles are available in various sizes (0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, and 1.0mm) and the nozzle length scales with orifice size (33mm, 34mm, 36mm, and 40mm, respectively) so that the larger nozzles can be assembled with a longer melt-zone to allow for higher feed rates. This makes nozzle identification much easier as you just have to measure the length of the nozzle.
- V2 Nozzles also have refined internal and external geometry to reduce backpressure and improve extrusion and retraction response resulting in sharper and cleaner looking prints.
- The 1-piece nozzle is very strong and can withstand all of the stresses of operation. No need to worry about your hot end breaking when your nozzle crashes into the print bed.
V2 Nozzle Identification
|Nozzle Orifice Size||Nozzle Length|
|0.3 mm||33 mm|
|0.4 mm||34 mm|
|0.6 mm||36 mm|
|1.0 mm||40 mm|